Sydney Lunar Festival: Pepakura tiger mask (12+ years)
Date: Tuesday 1 February 2022
Venue: Darling Square Library, Level 1 and 2, The Exchange, 1 Little Pier Street, Haymarket NSW 3000
celebrating the Sydney Lunar Festival and the year of the tiger with a pepakura mask making workshop in the Darling Square makerspace.
Pepakura is a fun new papercraft technique that combines origami and scale modelling to create sculptural shapes.
We’ll have fantastic Pepakura templates on hand for you to create a personalised zodiac tiger mask out of brightly coloured cardboard. The 3D masks cover your entire head and look amazing when complete.
- Bookings and class size: Maximum 12 people
- Suitable for: Ages 12 years and over (12-16yr olds must be accompanied by an adult)
- Experience level: Suitable for beginners – no experience necessary
- Wear: Enclosed shoes and no loose-fitting clothing or jewel;ry
- Bring: Yourself – all materials are provided
- Cost: $10 per person